The global economy is constantly changing and offers businesses around the world new challenges and opportunities. For entrepreneurs are very important to constantly track economic transformations, as well as be able to quickly use them to increase their own intellectual, technological, material potential.
The Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC) is a project, which is being implemented by the NGO “Regional Center for Sustainable Development” with the support of the Kherson Regional State Administration. Created to help entrepreneurs gain new knowledge, best practices, effective national and international connections by providing tailor made integrated services for rapid growth and well-being.
The mission of the EDC is to constantly develop and promote entrepreneurship, encourage its development, flexibility and productivity for the benefit of the national economy, and create a comfortable environment for entrepreneurs.
All the work of the EDC is built individually, in design and aimed at achieving the economic goals of a particular entrepreneur.
All those interested in collaborating with the EDC should identify directions for cooperation and fill out the relevant small application form.
In this case, the experts and partners of the EDC will be able to make a specific needs assessment of the entrepreneur in the context of various support programs, identify the most realistic opportunities and propose a plan of joint action.
The EDC offers the following directions for cooperation:
- Exports of goods to foreign markets;
- Attraction of investments;
- Receiving irretrievable international and state assistance;
- Attraction of credit resources;
- Solving problem issues with authorities on the principles of “Single Window”;
- Additional Services;
- Become a partner of the EDC, offering entrepreneurs a commercial service.
For details on the features, please go to the hyperlink.
If you have not yet decided on cooperation direction, please register for the link.
After registering you will open the opportunity to receive:
- Information on opportunities for business development: special loans, investments, irreversible financial assistance, internships, exchange of experience, financial support from international projects, access to new domestic and foreign markets;
- News related to the company’s industry, changes in legislation, clarification of the legal aspects that regulate business;
- Announcements of trainings, consultations, profile workshops and conferences;
- Information on all services that the EDC will provide.